Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Tuesday Random: Happy Birthday, Judy Blume!


What I'm listening to now as I start this blog: A baby blowing raspberries while she plays with her feet.


Judy Blume's seventy! And have you seen the pics of her on her blog? She's one beautiful, healthy 70-year-old. To commemorate her birthday, her is a list of the top seven books I've loved from her:

1) Are You There God, It's Me Margaret
(My favorite book--and above is a photo I found online depicting the edition I have. Not until I started hunting for this edition did I realize how many editions are out there!)
2) Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

3) The One in the Middle is a Green Kangaroo
(The first Blume book I ever read)
4) Freckle Juice

5) Superfudge

6) Blubber
7) Deenie

What I'm listening to now as I finish this blog: Me crunching through a bag of Spicy Three Pepper Pita Chips.

No comments: